MG13 WW2 Micro Armour The Game
Micro Armour®: the Game - WWII is more than a set of miniatures rules for simulating tactical armoured warfare in the mid-20th Century, it’s a research engine that allows you to experiment with the technology, tactics, and doctrine of all the important players in the real world. This is a system designed with the history enthusiast as well as the game player in mind. The rules are concise, easy to learn and fun to play.
The revised, full-colour edition includes in-depth rules and examples covering ground combat, air strikes, movement, terrain and more. Pit your force's training, experience, and cohesion against your opponent's in historical and what-if battles!
GAME SCALE: 1 sq. inch vehicle or infantry stand = 1 platoon;
1 inch of terrain = 100 yards/m; 1 game turn = 3 minutes battle time
TYPICAL GAME: 12 to 15 turns; 2 ' x 4 ' tabletop for 2 players; 2-3 hours playtime.
The new edition is soft cover with 136 full colour pages and includes:
• 28 pages of revised and expanded weapons data for Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Poland, Romania, Soviet Union, UK & US
• Expanded aircraft data for France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Poland, Soviet Union, UK & US
• 8 ready-to-play scenarios
• Combat charts and tables
• Instructions for designing scenarios
• New full colour game markers